AISLAMIENTO TÉRMICO Navegación
“POLYDROS” cellular glass is used under framing for:
- Flat, inclined or attic roofs.
- First floor over garages, over all-weather spaces or unheated premise
This gives optimal heat insulation thanks to the high mechanical resistance allowing it to be attached to the roof and directly dressed: other insulations must, because of their limited resistance, be supported by a false ceiling which “POLYDROS” cellular glass does not need
The following steps are recommended for the installation of “POLYDROS” cellular glass plate for roofs insulation.
1. A clamp is placed in the centre of each plate, running through the plate.
2. Once the clamp is inserted, open the pins.
3. On the side with the pins opened, pack with cement plaster mortar, completely covering the clamp pins. This allows the clamp to form a mooring system between the plaster and the “POLYDROS” cellular glass plate, guaranteeing that it will be secure. These clamps are supplied by POLYDROS, S.A., or authorised suppliers at customers’ requests.
4. The “POLYDROS” cellular glass plate is installed on the roof and pressed slightly.
5. Finally, a 5 mm thick cement plaster finish is applied.